Things I Love Thursday is a popular blog trend. You pretty much use Thursdays to tell people what you like. I like things, and I also like sharing. So here is my little new contribution! I am excited to do this every Thursday. Im going to try and learn photoshop so i can do a better, numbered composition of the items. My dear friend San inspired me to do this!
1. Final Fantasy 13: I love this game! I am a huge fan of the series and its always a fantastic day when a new one is about to come out. It’s more exciting than Christmas. To me, at least. I was ding really well in this game until I got stuck pretty bad, I got discouraged and put it down for a while and recently forced myself back into it and im glad I did. I love the characters in this so much! Fang and Sahz are the best.
2. Sloths: Sloths are cute. They dont even really make sense. I love them. Go to youtube and watch some Sloth videos and I bet they’ll be on YOUR Things I Love Thursday.
3. Espresso Con Panna: Espresso and whipped cream. It’s simple and delicious, and with a little caramel or white chocolate on top, its pretty much a dessert. I work at a coffee shop and this is probably my favorite drink!
4. Saddle Shoes: I love black + white as a color combination and I always thought the 1950’s Saddle Shoes were super cute. Recently they have become trendy, I think, because I see them all over! Urban Outfitters and Vans both make a design that I love, and I wear my Vans soft leather Saddle Shoe all the time while im biking. Really retro and simple!
5. Yellow Eyeshadow: Since I wear a of black, I like to wear lots of color in my makeup and nails. Yellow eyeshadow is both a little unconventional and loud. I get lot of looks and compliments when I wear it. I also think it looks good on all skin-tones.
6. Baby Blue Nail Polish: I really love light polish, and I have been wearing a lot of OPI “Havana Dreams” and its great. Its soft and still flashy.
7. Soft Pink Lips: If I decided to go heavy on my eye makeup I wear a really pigmented soft pink lipstick. Revlon “Gentlemen Prefer Pink” is great and long lasting.
8. Black “Super” Skinny Jeans: I think everyone should own a pair. Super flattering and a wardrobe staple. With Super skinnies I can tuck them into my boots without any bunching, or wear them with heels. They’re perfect. Just a little hard to take off.
9. High Messy Buns: I pretty much wear my hair like this all the time because its hot out, and im lazy. I just tease my hair out a little and throw it up high on my head, and throw on a headband or some bows. It looks like you tried, but you really didnt. At all.
Also, something else I love, a cute hobbit gets a Star Wars tattoo on LA Ink!
Dominic Monaghan played the Hobbit, Merry Brandybuck, in Lord of the Rings, and he is getting a Star Wars quote tattooed. Pretty amazing!
Also, here he is in a music video with Megan Fox, who is also very popular in the geek world. And every other world: