1. Yoshitaka Amano: One of my all time favorite artist. I used to have art books of his and they were the most inspiring things to me. I would give almost anything to draw or paint like him. He does a lot of art for the Final Fantasy series, which is how I learned about him. I would totally kiss him on the cheek. This is my favorite work by him:
2. Love Letters: There is just something romantic about hand written letters. I think its because in this age of technology and instant gratification ( and spellcheck ) it is just easier to write an email or post on someones Facebook wall. I dont like that. I write my feelings down in multiple journals all the time. If I need to share my feelings with someone, chances are if its important enough to me I will write it down in a thoughtfully constructed letter. I always urge my friends to write letters to anyone they are having prblems with. There is just something magical about holding a physical letter in your hands and having the ability to keep it on you, and keep it forever. My neck tattoo sort of depicts how much I really do favor letters; especially love letters:
3. CHEESEBURGERS: I watched a show called “Freaky Eaters” on TLC and it was about a man who only ate Cheeseburgers his entire life. Literally. I was inspired so now Steve and I go to Wendys. I CAN HAS CHEESEBURGER.
4. Flavored Vodka: I will forever be a Gin & Tonic fan, but lately i’ve been really into weird flavored Vodka and flavored club soda, or Sprite. It tastes like Skittles. TRY IT.
5. E.T: One of my favorite movies of all time. Forever. ET and Jurassic Park were my staples growing up. I am currently have an E.T related costume in the works for Halloween! “Ooouuuuccchhhh.“
6. Katy Perry: I love her. She is pretty much my “style” icon – if I culd even say im stylish. I think she is sort of annoying, but I fucking looooove how she looks, and sings. I’d love to share a closet with her.
Last Tuesday I got my arm worked on a bit. I am bringing down both my 3/4 sleeves, and we are almost finished with my left sleeve. It has a 1920s girl, a perfume bottle, a moth, old Mucha style antique hair pins, hair brush, and roses with a negative space floral type background. We are almost done, and I am so excited! Here are some awful webcam photos:
Just ignore my space cat, she has to be in every picture.